M. Sc., NET-JRF, GATE
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: RAJEEV RANJAN
- Gender: Male
- Department: Zoology
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Zoology since July 1st 2019.
- JRF at AIIMS, New Delhi, Electron Microscope Facility, Department of Anatomy (Jan 2019 – June 2019) in the Nano-Mission sponsored project entitled “Decipher mechanistic basis of the intracellular trafficking of the optically active Nanoparticles using super resolution microscopy”
- JRF at IIT Jodhpur, Dept. of Bioscience and Bioengineering (Aug 2018 – Nov 2018).
- Research trainee at CSIR National Chemical Laboratory, Physical and Material Chemistry Division, Pune, Maharashtra (1st Feb 2016 – 31st March 2016) on the topic “Understanding the pH dependent changes in the stability of a multi-domain protein”.
- Qualified CSIR NET-JRF 2017 (Life Sciences)
- Qualified in 2018 GATE- (Life Sciences)
- Amrita Ranjan, Manvi Singh, Aditi Raj, Rajeev Ranjan (2020). Biodegradation of Plastics using Bacillus subtilis. IRIS- Journal for Young Scientists, Vol. X, 2020 (6), 30-34.