Ms. Reena Kumari
- Name: Ms. Reena Kumari
- Gender: Female
- Department: Commerce
Work Experience :
- Serving as an Assistant Professor in Patna Women’s College,Patna from July,2019 .
- Served as an Assistant Professor in St.Xaviers’ College,Patna from July,2017 to August,2018.
- Worked as an Accountant in Somya Enggcon Pvt. Ltd. from September 2015 to June 2017.
- Worked as an Industrial trainee in Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bihar State Office from 27th August 2014 to 27th August 2015.
- Worked as Article trainee in CA firm Arun Kumar Balkrishna Prasad & Co. from 26th July 2013 to 26th August 2014.
- Serve as a Resource Person for conducting Group Discussion, Mock Interview, Personality grooming, Communication skills.
- Winner of “CA Elocution Contest 2016”
- Winner of “CA Quiz Contest 2013” of Patna Branch and represented the Patna branch at the regional level at Indore grabbing the third position.
- Good Communication skills & keen to learn.
- Ability to deliver results in time bound and challenging situations.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements of any team/organization.
- Presented paper on “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016” in National Seminar of Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna.
- Attended Conference on “Empowering Educators” organized by ICSI,Patna.
- Attended Two-day Faculty Development Program on “Standards of Excellence in Higher Education”organized by IQAC ,Patna Women’s College.
- Attended Two-day Faculty Development Program on “Blended Learning Tools for Effective Teaching”organized by MCA department ,Patna Women’s College.
- Presented Paper on “Higher Education in Bihar: Challenges & Opportunities” in National Seminar of St Xaviers’ College of Management & Technology.