Ms. Riekshika Sanwari
M.Sc. , Pursuing PhD
Vidwan- ID : 354286
Orcid – ID : 0000-0002-8923-3403
- Name: Ms. Riekshika Sanwari
- Department: Physics
- Gender: Female
- Pursuing PhD (Physics) from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna.
- UG Teaching in Deptt. of Physics, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous.
- Paper presentation in National Conference: Condensed Matter Days (CMDAYS)- 2021 organised by Central University of Jharkhand: Oral Presentation
- Indian Planetary Science Conference, IPSC 2021, Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – Poster Presentation
- Gravitational Wave Science Communicator’s Program (GWSCP) organised by LIGO- India Education and Public Outreach (LIEPO) in collaboration with IISER- SMC.
- Completed RUSA sponsored 5- days online Faculty Development Programme on Creating a positive work culture: Strategy for quality and excellence organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Patna from 23.06.2021- 27.06.2021.
- Completed 15- days Faculty Development Programme on PYTHON Programming organised by IQAC, A.N. College, Patna from 25.06.2020- 09.07.2020
- Completed 12- days Faculty Development Programme on SCILAB (Scientific Laboratories) organised by IQAC, A.N. College, Patna in association with IIT, Bombay, Spoken Tutorials from 22.05.2020- 02.06.2020
- Completed 1- week Faculty Development Programme on LaTex and Xfig organised by IQAC, A.N. College, Patna in association with IIT, Bombay, Spoken Tutorials from 11.05.2020- 17.05.2020
- TLC Mentorship Program through DELNet : Phase I organised by Teaching Learning Centre (TLC) IIT Kharagpur under the scheme PMMMNMTT of MHRD, Govt. of India – 16.04.2020- 26.04.2020
- TLC Mentorship Program through DELNet : Phase II organised by Teaching Learning Centre (TLC) IIT Kharagpur under the scheme PMMMNMTT of MHRD, Govt. of India – 30.04.2020- 13.05.2020
- Two-months Summer Training School on “Planetary Sciences and Exploration” at Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad from 6th May – 30th June, 2019. Area of Training: “Venus Lightning” under the supervision of Dr. Jayesh P. Pabari, Researcher, PRL.
- Participation in the Two Day National Webinar on “Key Insights on Intellectual Property Rights: An Interface and Emerging Issues” organized by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Patna Women’s College (Autonomous) on 25.06.2020 & 26.06.2020
- Participated in Online International Conference on “Advances in Physical, Mathematical and Computational Sciences” organised by St. Aloysius’ College, Autonomous, Jabalpur on 12.06.2020 &13.06.2020
- Attended a Webinar on “Managing The Inevitable : Psychological Well-being During and After COVID-19” organised by Deptt. of Psychology, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous on 3rd and 4th June 2020.
- Attended Two-day Workshop on “Experimental Physics (Phase-II)” organised by IAPT-Midnapore College in association with Department of Physics, Patna University at Midnapore College, Autonomous, Midnapore.
- Attended a workshop on “Experimental Methods in Physics” in Department of Physics, Patna University.
- Attended a UGC Sponsored National Conference cum Workshop on “Physics Education” in Magadh Mahila College in collaboration with Shrikrishna Science Centre, Supported by DST.
- “Computer Literacy Programme” certification from Patna Women’s College.
- “Office Management” certification from Patna Women’s College.
|Qualifications||Year Of Passing||Board/University||Institute||%Marks/CGPA|
|M.Sc. Physics||2017||Patna university||Department of Physics||
|B.Sc. Hons.(Physics)||2015||Patna University||Patna Women’s College||81.25% (Rank -2)|
|12th||2012||CBSE||Bijendra Public School||79.8%|
|10th||2010||CBSE||Millia Convent English School||91.2% (CGPA- 9.6)|
- University Rank- 2 in B.Sc. (Physics), Patna University.
- UGC PG Merit Scholarship Awardee, 2015.
- University Rank- 4 in M.Sc. (Physics), Patna University
- “Venus Lightning: Data analysis with mathematical approach” in collaboration with Dr. Jayesh Pabari, Researcher, FIETE, FIE, Physical Research Laboratory, PRL, Ahmedabad.
- Guided undergraduate students on the topic “Phase Diagram for Order Parameter ‘m’ and obtaining the Tricritical Point for Spin 1 Ising Model ” under BSR Scheme, Patna Women’s College
- Riekshika, Sahay Anurag, Thermodynamic geometry of spin-one lattice models. I. Spin and quadrupolar orders and critical scaling functions in one dimension, Physical Review E 105, 034134 (2022)
- Riekshika, Sahay Anurag, Thermodynamic geometry of spin-one lattice models. II. Criticality and coexistence in the mean-field approximation, Physical Review E 105, 034135 (2022)
- Masters dissertation on ‘Preparation of Silica nano particles from Rice Husk (RH) by precipitation method and its structural characterization’ Department of Physics Library, Patna University (Print)
- Research paper project on “Electrical Properties of Medicines” under CPE SCHEME. Published in IJMAS, ISSN No: 2348-537X, Vol: 4, No.2, Mar-Apr, 2017, Pg: 64-72.
- Research paper project on “Synthesis and Structural Properties of BZT Ceramics Doped with Samarium” under the UGC scheme of Basic Scientific Research, BSR (awarded 2nd prize). Published in IRIS, Vol: IV, ISSN No: 2278-6348 (Online), Pg: 61-63.
- Hands on experience of Mathematica.
- Performed Data Analysis using MATLAB extracting data of Pioneer Venus Missions from Planetary Data System (PDS).
- Worked on Excel and Origin to analyse the XRD data.
- Received prizes and gifts with reference to programs in electronic media; Won gifts for on- air poetry competition dated 14th 2009, All India Radio Colony, Purnea; FM Rainbow Essay writing competition winner.
- Active participation in academic, cultural and sports activities at school and college level.