SANJAY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
M. A. (Economics).
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: SANJAY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
- Gender: Male
- Department: Economics
Work Experience :
12 Years 8 months 11 days.
Other Experience :
- Participated in a two days webinar from 29.04.2020 to 30.04.2020 on the topic “Effective tools for online meeting and teaching organized by Dept. of MCA, Patna Women’s College, Patna in collaboration with St. Aloysius.
- Participated in a webinar from 08.05.2020 to 09.05.2020 on the topic “The role of e-learning during lockdown: Academic Challenges and the Road Ahead” organized by IQAC and Dept. of Education, Patna Women’s College, Patna.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme of Patna Women’s College – LMS organized by Patna Women’s College, Patna on 30.07.2020.
- Participated in a two day webinar from 30.07.2020 to 31.07.2020 on NAAC Assessment and Accreditation under UGC Paramarsha Scheme which was organized by IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Patna.
- Participated in a five day faculty development programme from 27.09.2020 to 03.10.2020 on the topic “Curriculum Development for Outcome Based Education” organized by IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Patna.
- Alok John. “CSR practises during Pre- British and British Era”. Emerging Issues on Inclusive growth, Business and Environment. John Felix Raj etal. Kolkata: Regal Publications, 2016. Print. ISBN : 978-81-8484-566-2
- Alok John. “Scope of improvement in pre-school education training for Anganwadi Workers using Information and Communication Technology (ICT)”. Society and Technology, Impact, Issues and Challenges. Jose Kalapura etal. Patna: Janaki Prakashan, 2015. Print. ISBN 978-93-84767-00-6
- Alok John, Nilesh Baser. “Emergence of Project Management as a tool for Organizational Sucess”. Project Management: A tool for Strategic Competencies. V.Shekhar etal. Hyderabad: B S Publications, 2013. Print. ISBN : 978-81-7800-300-9
- Alok John. “Identifying Core Competencies for and Effective Talent Management”. Beyond Norms Strategies for Excellence. Ed. Rakesh Chopra etal. New Delhi: Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Limited, 2012. Print. ISBN: 978-93-82563-45-7
- Alok John. “Integrating Social Entrepreneurship with Spirituality”. Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership. Ed. Sunita Singh Sengupta. New Delhi: ISOL Publications, 2012. Print. ISBN : 978-81-920639-3-5
- Successfully presented a dissertation on Value Added Customer Services Enhance Brand Awareness at St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata for 201