BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: SATYAMVADA SWAYAMPRABHA
- QUALIFICATION: Ph. D
- DESIGNATION: ASSISTANT PROFEESOR
- Department: Microbiology
Work Experience :
- 7 YEARS 10 MONTH
- RESEARCH EXPERIENCE: 3 YEARS
- “Antibiotic susceptibility test and determination of minimum inhibitory concentration Of plant antibiotics used against Staphylococcus spp. Isolated from raw milk sample.”Accepted in Iris- – Journal for Young Scientists, the Annual Journal published by Patna Women’s College.
- “Isolation and Optimization of physical parameters of laccase producing Bacteria.” in Explore the annual Journal published by Patna Women’s College
- “Production and optimization of cellulase on pretreated groundnut shell by Aspergillusniger.” in Explore the annual Journal published by Patna Women’s College
- Tanuja, Satyamvada Swayamprabha, Anjali Singh, J.K. Singh and Swati, Molecular evolutionary genetic analysis of endosulfan degrading Aspergillusoryzaeisolated from contaminated Indian agricultural soil, National journal of Life Sciences, December 2018, Vol. 15, No 02, pp- 127-132.
- Satyamvada Swayamprabha, Tanuja and SonalSuman, Potential of B.cereus (Accession No. KC172044.1) as a Probiotic degrader of chlorpyrophos, National journal of Life Sciences, 2019, Vol. 16, No 1&2, pp- 11-14.
- SatyamvadaSwayamprabha, SonalSuman and Tanuja, Efficiency of the Probiotic bacteria in degradation of the pesticide chloropyrifos present in agricultural soil, International Journal of Current Research in Life Sciences,April 2019, Vol. 8, No. 04, pp.
- SonalSuman, Tanuja, SatyamvadaSwayamprabha and Shivanand Singh, Biodegradation of Pesticides Chlorpyrifos by Bacteria Staphylococcus aureus (Accession no. CP023500.1) Isolated from Agricultural Soil, Journal of Ecophysiology and Occupational health, January- June 2020, Vol. 20 (1&2), pp-21-26.
- Tanuja, SonalSuman, SatyamvadaSwayamprabha, International Journal of Plant and Environment, April 2020, Vol. 6 (2), pp- 118-121.