Master’s in Arts(History), NET
BASIC INFORMATION :
|Name : SHREYA SINGH|
|Gender : Female|
|Department : History|
- Patna central school
- Tenth class 84%
- Central Academy, Rewa
- Intermediate 68%
- Patna women’s College Bachelor in Arts (History) 71%
- Patna university
- Master’s in Arts (History) specialisation in Modern Indian History 75.06%
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Computer savvy
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS 2018-19 :
- Presented paper in national seminar sponsored by NAAC on “NAI TALIM: IT’S IDEOLOGIES, NECESSITY AND RELEVANCE
- Participated in the two-day Faculty Development Program on “Blended Learning Tools For Effective Teaching”.
- Presented paper in international seminar on “Jallianwala Bagh In Retrospect” organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) entitled SAADAT HASAN MANTO AND HIS NATIONALISM: AS DEPICTED IN HIS WRITINGS ON JALLIANWALA BAGH MASSACRE.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Local history And Historiography sponsored by Indian Council of Historical Research on 17th and 18th November, entitled- Peer Ali’s Martyrdom: The sacrifice of a bookseller of Patna.
- Written a Book review article The Gond Kingdom of Deogarh in Professor Suresh Mishra Commemorative Volume.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- 3.10 years of Teaching experience in Patna Women’s College(autonomous) Patna, as Assistant Professor.