Name: Sister Anna A. C.
M.A. Gold medalist Urban,
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Sister Anna A. C.
- Gender: Female
- Department: Geography
Work Experience :
- Teacher: Leaven’s Academy, Lohardagga, April 2008 – Feb 2009
- Teacher: Carmel Junior College, Sonari, Jamshedpur, July 2011- May 2013
- Asst. Professor: Patna Women’s College, Patna, August 2015 till date.
- ‘Socio – Economic Condition of Street Food Vendors: A Case Study of Patna Municipal Corporation Area (PMC) published in ‘Explore’ (ISSN 2278-0297 – print and ISSN 2278- 6414 – online), Vol. X 2018, a peer reviewed research journal published from Patna Women’s College, Patna University in 2018: 121-126.
- ‘Growth of Secondary School Education in Bihar’ in ‘Development and Management of Urban Infrastructure in India’(ISBN 978-93-83684-38-0), Edited by Sister Maria Rashmi A.C., Sarkar, Debjani and Chowdhury, Amrita; Rajesh Publications, New Delhi in May, 2017:156 – 167.
- ‘Women Victimization in India and Our Response’ in ‘Challenging Patriarchy: A Humanist Perspective’ (ISBN 978-93-82059-62-2), Edited by Roy, Shefali and Sister Matilda Pereira, A.C.; Synergy Books India, New Delhi in July, 2017:22 – 32.
- Was the Member for the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Development and Management of Urban Infrastructure in India: Growth, Constraints and Prospects’ organized by the Dept. of Geography, Patna Women’s College, Patna University, on 18th & 19th January, 2016.
- Worked as a Rapporteur in the Technical Session I B in the National Seminar on ‘Development and Management of urban Infrastructure in India: Growth, Constraints and Prospects’ organized by the Department of Geography, Patna Women’s College, Patna University