Dr. Vikash Kumar
- Name: Dr. Vikash Kumar
- Gender: Male
- Department: Statistics
- Research Area : Vital Statistics, Demography, Sampling.
- B.SC, Patna University,Patna
- M.Sc, Central University of South Bihar,Gaya
- PhD, North Eastern Hill University Shillong Meghalaya
International conference and workshop attend:
- Participated at the International Conference on Recent Advance in Mathematics, Statistics,and Computer Science organized during 29-30 May 2015, at the Central University of South Bihar, B.I.T, Patna Campus, Patna.
- International Workshop on Reliability and Time Series Methodology relevant to Business and Industry during 5-7 January 2015, in the Department of Statistics, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin. Cloud Computing, 7 February 2015, Patna Science College, Patna.
- Workshop on Big Data Analytics Co-organized by ACM Student Chapter, ISI Kolkata and Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata during 20-21 August 2015.
- National Seminar on Direction and Opportunities for Implementing National Education Policy 2020 in North East organized during 27 & 28 February 2021, SSUN, North East in association with Gauhati University, Guwahati-14, Assam.
- International Conference on Emerging Innovation in statistics & Operation Research organized during 27-30 December 2018
- Title :- A Study on Statistical Analysis of Awareness and Practices of Cleanliness among Youth. at the Department of Statistics, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak -124001, Haryana.
- National Conference on challenges and opportunities in statistics and informatics for futuristic humanosphere especially in agriculture (COSIFHA), 29-31 January 2019.
- Title:- Population Projection of Literacies rate Appling Statistical and Data Mining Process Reference To Bihar, at the Department of Statistics and Computer Application, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati.
- National Seminar on Recent Trends in Theoretical and Applied Statistics –IV, 15-16 March 2019
- Title:- Age Mortality Development Through Level of Life Expectancy of Birth with Application, at Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh.
- National Seminar on Statistics, Big Data and Data Science 2019
- Title:- A Few Procedures for District Level Population Projection of Bihar, organized by Department of Statistics, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong during 21-22 November,2019.
- International Conference On recent advances in statistics and data science for sustainable development Organized Post-Graduate Department of Statistic,s Utkal University In conjunction with XXXIX annual convention of Indian society for probability and statistics,
- Title:- Some techniques of Estimation and Projection of few components of vital statistics (ISPS) 21-23 December 2019.
- Vikash Kumar*. (2019) Population Projection of Literacies rate applying statistical and Data Mining Process reference to Bihar. AAJ, COSIFHA, Vol.66 (spl) Issue 6, Pg. 1-6.
- Md. Irphan Ahamed, Vikash Kumar. (2021) A new population growth model: population projection of India and some Indian states. Journal of Critical Reviews ISSN- 2394-5125 Vol 8, Issue 02, Pg. 631-645.
- Manoshi Phukon, Md. Irphan Ahamed, Bhuwaneshwar Kumar Gupt, and Vikash Kumar*. (2021) A method of projection of life expectancy at birth comprising techniques of nonlinear regression and MCMC under bayesian approach. Advances and Applications in Statistics, ISSN: 0972-3617, Vol 70, Issue 2, Pg. 169-199.
- Paper accepted entitled “Some Techniques of Estimation and Projection of a few Basic Demographic Indicators Vikash Kumar* and Manoshi Phukon ”. (2022) in International Journal of Statistics and Applied Mathematics”