Dr. Vinita Priyedarshi
- Name: Vinita Priyedarshi
- Gender: Female
- Department: Political Science
- Worked as a Research Associate in USI-CS3, from July 2009 to September 2010.
- Worked as a Research Associate in CSDS (Center for the Study of Developing Societies) under Prof. Ramin Jahanbegloo (heading Rajni Kothari Chair for Democracy) for one year and 4 months.
- Worked as a Research Associate in IPCS [Institute for Peace and Conflict Studies] on the Project dealing with terrorism in South Asia.
- Assisted Web Martin (a British Scholar working on Right to Information Act) for six months in his project on RTI.
- Assisted Bianca Brijnath (an Australian Research Scholar working on Dementia) for eight months.