Copyright Transfer Form
This form is intended for original material submitted to the QUEST-A Peer Reviewed Research Journal for publishing and it must accompany in duly filled format, any such material that is to be published by the QUEST-A Peer Reviewed Research Journal.
Please read the form carefully and keep its copy for your record.
Title of Article/ Report/ Paper /(hereinafter called as “the Work”):
Complete List of Authors (With their Designation, Affiliations, e-mail and Postal Address):
The undersigned hereby assigns to Patna Women’s College Publication all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, and any revised or expanded derivative Works submitted to the QUEST-A Peer Reviewed Research Journal by the undersigned based on the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permissions.
The undersigned also hereby warrants that the Work has not been published or under review/submitted for publication elsewhere.
- It is the responsibility of the authors, not the QUEST-A Peer Reviewed Research Journal, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
- It shall be acknowledged that statements and opinions given in their Work published by QUEST-A Peer Reviewed Research Journal are the expression of the authors.
- Responsibility for the content of published papers rests upon the authors, not on QUEST-A Peer Reviewed Research Journal..
General Terms :
- The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
- The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the QUEST-A Peer Reviewed Research Journal from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
- For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent for the others.
(1) ____________________________________ ______________
Author / Authorized Agent for Joint Authors Date
Employee Certification (where applicable)
This will certify that all the authors have prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of their official duties. As such, the Work is not subject to any other copyright protection.
(2) __________________________________ __________________
Authorized Signature Date
Please direct all questions about this form to:
QUEST – A Peer Reviewed Research Journal
Patna Women’s College
Bailey Road, Patna – 800001, Bihar
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org