Dr. Ajay Kumar
(B.Sc., M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Ajay Kumar
- Gender: Male
- Email : email@example.com
- Department: Department of Mathematics
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Ph.D – Department of Mathematics, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (A Central University) Srinagar Garhwal Uttarakhand, 08-10-2020. Thesis: Numerical Solutions of Some Convection Flow Through the Porous Media
- M.Sc.- Department of Mathematics, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (A Central University) Srinagar Garhwal Uttarakhand- 2014.
- B.Sc.- Department of Mathematics, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly- 2012.
- Higher Secondary – Board of High School and Intermediate Education Prayagraj (UP)-2009
- Secondary – Board of High School and Intermediate Education Prayagraj (UP)-2006
Experience in Research
- Research in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (A Central University): Worked as a Research Fellow in the Department of Mathematics. (08-07-2015 to 08-10-2020).
- Ajay Kumar, Raj Shekhar Prasad, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, On the Implementation of Fractional Homotopy Perturbation Transform Method to the Emden-Fowler Equations, has been accepted for publication in Pramana-Journal of Physics, 9 Jan-2023.
- Ajay Kumar, Raj Shekhar Prasad, On dynamical behavior for approximate solutions sustained by nonlinear fractional Damped Burger and Sharma-Tasso-Olver equation, International Journal of Modern Physics B, DOI: 10.1142/S0217979223502284, 2023.
- Ajay Kumar, Prachi Fartyal , Dynamical behavior for the approximate solutions and different wave profiles nonlinear fractional generalised Pochhammer-Chree equation in mathematical physics, optical and quantum electronics journal, 1-26, 2022. https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-1983028/v1
- Ajay Kumar, Amit Prakash, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, The epidemic COVID-19 model via Caputo–Fabrizio fractional operator, Waves in Random and Complex Media, 1-15, 2022, SCI-E, IF- 4.853
- Li Yan, Ajay Kumar, Juan Luis García Guirao, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Wei Gao, Deeper properties of the nonlinear Phi-four and Gross-Pitaevskii equations arising mathematical physics, Modern Physics Letters B, 36(04), 1-15, 2021, SCI-E, IF- 1.219.
- Li Yan, Gulnur Yel, Ajay Kumar, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Wei Gao, Newly Developed Analytical Scheme and Its Applications to the Some Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations with the Conformable Derivative, Fractal and Fractional, 5(4), 2021, SCI-E, IF- 3.313.
- Arman Ciancio, Gulnur Yel, Ajay kumar , Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Esin Ihan, On the Complex Mixed Dark-Bright Wave Distributions to some Conformable Nonlinear Integrable Models, Fractals, 30(1),1-14, 2022, SCI-E, IF- 3.154
- Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Juan Luis Garcia Guirao, Ajay kumar, Fernado S. Vidal Causanilles, and German Rodiguez Bermudez, Regarding New Traveling Wave Solutions for the Mathematical Model Arising in Telecommunications, Advances in Mathematical Physics, 2021, SCI-E, IF- 1.128.
- Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Juan Luis Garcia Guirao, Ajay kumar , Fernado S. Vidal Causanilles , and German Rodiguez Bermudez, Instability modulation properties of the (2+ 1)-dimensional Kundu–Mukherjee–Naskar model in travelling wave solutions, Modern Physics Letters B, 35(13), 2150217-2021, SCI-E, IF-1.219.
- Ajay Kumar, Esin Ilhan, Armando Ciancio, Gulnur Yel, Haci Mehmet Baskonus,
- Extractions of some new travelling wave solutions to the conformable Date-Jimbo-Kashiwara-Miwa equation,AIMS Mathematics, 6(5), 4238-4264, 2021, SCI-E, IF-1.427.
- Amit Prakash ,Ajay Kumar, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Ashok Kumar, Numerical analysis of nonlinear fractional Klein-Fock-Gordon equation arising in quantum field theory via Caputo-Fabrizio fractional operator, Mathematical Sciences, 15(3), 269-281, 2021,
SCI-E, IF- 1.986
- Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Ajay Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Wei Gao, Deeper investigations of the (4+1)-dimensional Fokas and (2 + 1)-dimensional Breaking soliton equations, International Journal of Modern Physics B, 34(17),2050152, 1-16, 2020, SCI , IF – 0.863.
- Juan Luis Garcia Guirao, H.M. Baskonus, Ajay kumar,S.Rawat Complex Patterns to the (3+1)-Dimensional B-type Kadomtsev –Petviashvili Boussinesq Equation, Symmetry, 12(17), 1-10, 2020, SCI-E, IF- 2.645.
- Haci Mehmet Baskonus , Juan Luis Garcia Guirao, Ajay kumar , Fernado S. Vidal Causanilles , and German Rodiguez Bermudez , Complex Mixed dark bright wave patterns to the Modiffed Vakhnenko-Parkes and Modiffed alpha Equations, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 59(4), 2149-2160,2020, SCI, IF-2.460.
- Juan Luis Garcia Guirao, H.M. Baskonus, Ajay kumar, Regarding new wave Patterns of the Newly Extended Nonlinear (2+1)-Dimensional Boussinesq Equation with Fourth Order, Mathematics, 8(3), 341, 1-9, 2020, SCI-E, IF- 1.747.
- Bhim Sean Kala, Madan Singh Rawat, Ajay Kumar, Numerical Analysis of the Flow of a Casson Fluid in Magnetic Field over an Inclined Nonlinearly Stretching Surface with Velocity Slip in a Forchheimer Porous Media, Asian Research Journal of Mathematics, 16(7), 34-58, 2020.
- Bhim Sen Kala, Madan Singh Rawat, Nimisha Rawat, Ajay Kumar, Numerical analysis of Non-Darcy MHD flow of a Carreau fluid over an exponentially stretching/shrinking Sheet in a porous Medium, 6(2), 295- 303,
- Renu, Ashok Kumar, Ajay Kumar, Jitendra Kumar, Effect Of Transverse Hydro-magnetic And Media Permeability On Mixed Convective Flow In A Channel Filled By Porous Medium. Special Topics & Reviews in Porous Media – An International Journal, x(x): 1–23 (2020), SCI-E, IF-1.44.
- Etibar panakhov, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Ajay Kumar, Hasan Bulut, Ashok Kumar,
- Regarding some new wave distributions to the nonlinear bogoyavlenskii equation with conformable derivative, Control and optimization with industrial applications, 317, 1-6 2020.
- Ajay Kumar, Haci Mehmet Baskonus and Amit Prakesh, Approximate numerical solution of nonlinear fractional Klein-Gordon equation with Caputo-Fabrizio fractional operator , has been accepted for publication in springer, 2022.
- Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Ajay Kumar, MS Rawat, Bilgin Senel, Gulnur Yel, Mine Senel, Studying on the Complex and Mixed Dark-Bright Travelling Wave Solutions of the Generalized KP-BBM Equation, Advanced Numerical Methods for Differential Equations, CRC Press, 17-38, 2021.
- Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Mine Senel, Ajay Kumar, Gulnur Yel, Bilgin Senel, Wei Gao, On the Wave Properties of the Conformable Generalized Bogoyavlensky–-Konopelchenko Equation, Handbook of Fractional Calculus for Engineering and Science, Chapman and Hall/CRC, 103-121, 2022.
- National and International Conference and Symposiums: ( Paper Presentation )
- 13th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS IN ENGINEERING, AEROSPACE AND SCIENCES Tuesday, June 27– Friday, June 30, 2023• Prague, Czech Republic
- 7th International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Science,(CMES-2023), 20-21 May 2022, Van- Elazig Turkey
- 6th International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Science,(CMES-2022), 20-22 May 2022, Van- Turkey
- 5th International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Science,(CMES-2021), 08-10 June 2021, Van- Turkey
- Three day’s International Conference on Differential equation and control Problems: Modeling, Analysis and Computations (ICDECP19), organized by Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi, Himachal pradesh, India.
- The 2nd International Conference on Mathematical Modelling, Applied analysis and Computation-2019(ICMMAAC-19). During August 8-10,2019 organized by Department of Mathematics, Fuculty of science, JECRC University, Jaipur(Raj.), India.
- Two day’s National Conference on Recent Advancements in Natural Products Chemistry and Nanotechnology, During October 09-10, 2019 organized by Department of Chemistry, H.N.B.Garhwal University, Birla Campus Srinagar (Garhwal ) Pauri Garhwal (Uttarakhand), India.
- Two day’s National Conference on promoting the Advancement of applied Science. During October 22-23,2019 organized by Department of Mathematics, H.N.B.Garhwal University, R.T. Campus Badshahi Thaul, Their Garhwal (Uttarakhand), India.
- Two day’s International e- Conference on the theme Prospective of Interdisciplinary Research in Science and Technology in the Present Scenario, During May 15-16, 2020, organized by Department of Physics Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Two day’s International e- Conference on Recent Trends in Advancement of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, During May 22-23, 2020, organized by Deva Nagri College, Meerut, Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The 3nd International Conference on Mathematical Modelling, Applied analysis and Computation-2020 (ICMMAAC-20). (An Online Conference) During August 7-9,2020 organized by Department of Mathematics, Fuculty of science, JECRC University, Jaipur(Raj.), India.
- International Conference on Mathematical Analysis & Applications (MAA-20) (An Online Conference) During November 02-04,2020 organized by Department of Mathematics, NIT Jamshedpur.
- Workshop/ Short Term Course / Gian Course and Faculty Development Programme :
- National central for mathematics, Online Teacher’s Enrichment Workshop on Differential Equation and its Applications hosted by Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi, during March 15-28, 2021
- Application of fractional Calculus in engineering & Technology organised by Rajasthan Technical University Kota, during 1/03/2021 to 05/03/2021.
- National centre for Mathematics Workshop on Schubert Varieties Held at The Institute Mathematical Science Chennai, During October 23-November 04, 2017.
- GIAN Course in Stability of Vortices and non-Isothermal Parallel Flow Conducted during December 4 to 9, 2017 at Department of Mathematics, IIT Roorkee.
- National Workshop on Development of Soft Skills (Matlab, Latex & Mathematica) during March 25 – 29, 2019 organized by Department of Applied Science and Humanities, Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambedkar Nagar (U.P) India, and sponsored by TEQIP-III.
- National Workshop on Advance Numerical Techniques and Its Applications. During May 06 – 11, 2019. Organized by Department of Mathematics. Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand , India.
- North Regional Training Workshop on Vedic Mathematics organized by Himachal Pradesh Council for Science, Technology & Environment (HIMCOSTE) e.f.19th to 22nd June 2019 at IIT Kamand, Mandi (H.P).
- Short term course on Finite Element Method for engineers and Researchers held at Indian institute of Technology Mandi , Mandi,Himachal Pradesh during 24 – 28 june 2019.
- short term course on MATLAB and LabVIEW: Applications in Engineering and Sciences during January 20-24, 2020 organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand and sponsored by TEQIP – III.
- short term course on Advanced Computational techniques in Engineering Sciences & Mechanics during February, 24-28 organized by Department of Mathematics, NIT Uttarakhand and sponsored by TEQIP – III.
- Faculty Development Programme on Machine Learning and Data Analytics Using Python , conducted by Electronics and ICT Academy , IIT Roorkee from 06 May – 14 May, 2020.
- One- week Faculty Development Programme on MATLAB & Its applications in AI & ML, organized by Department of ECE, NIT Patna and AEC, Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu under Electronics and ICT Academy, NIT Patna, held from 19th – 26th May, 2020 in online mode.
- International Science and Technology Online Lecture Series held on 3rd June to 6th June, 2020, conducted by Anand International College of Engineering Jaipur, India.
- A five day national Level Online Faculty Development Programme on Skill Development for Effective Research and Teaching- Learning Process, organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Science (ANITS), Visakhapatnam, during 8th – 12th June 2020.
- The TEQIP–III sponsored one week online Short term course entitled “Optimization & Statistical Models and Tools” organized by Department of Mathematics, NIT Jalandhar, held at Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, from 26th – 30th August, 2020.
- AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “ Coastal & Offshore Engineering” by Department of Mathematics IIT Guwahati , during 14-18 September 2020.
Areas of Interest:
In Mathematics and Computing
- Linear Algebra , Differential Equation with Matlab, Mathematical Methods, Numerical Analysis with Matlab, Calculus of Variation.
- Real analysis, Complex Analysis differential Calulus.
- Nonlinear partial differential equation with Mathematica .
- Fractional differential equation with Mathematica .
- Programming skills in C, Matlab, Mathematica, Maple
- Text processing using Latex, MS-Word,
- Operating systems Windows, Linux.
Head & Convener
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Mathematics and Science Education, Faculty of Education, Harran
University, Sanliurfa, Turkey.