Dr. Niharika Kulshrestha
PERSONAL DETAILES :
- Name: Dr. Niharika Kulshrestha
- Gender: Female
- Department: Physics
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Film preparation using solution cast technique and nanoparticle synthesis using sol-gel method and co-precipitation method.
- Training in handling and characterizations of various experimental tools such as XRD, DSC, TGA, FTIR, LCR Hi-Tester etc.
- Knowledge of data fitting in MS-excel, Origin, Image analysis and Curve expert.
- UGC-BHU CRET research fellowship
- UPE-JRF Fellowship
- Academic excellence certificate in BSc (Hons) 2007
List of Publications :
- N. Kulshrestha, B. Chatterjee, P.N. Gupta. Characterization and electrical properties of polyvinyl alcohol based polymer electrolyte films doped with ammonium thiocyanate. Materials Science and Engineering B 184 (2014) 49–57.
- N. Kulshrestha, B. Chatterjee, P.N. Gupta. Structural, thermal, electrical, and dielectric properties of synthesized nanocomposite solid polymer electrolytes, High Performance Polymers, 26 (2014) 677-688.
- N. Kulshrestha and P.N. Gupta. Structural and electrical characterizations of 50:50 PVA:starch blend complexed with ammonium thiocyanate, Ionics, 22 (2016) 671-681.
- N. Kulshrestha, B. Chatterjee and P.N. Gupta. Effect of ZnO nanoparticles in 70:30 PVA:LiI films. Advanced Science letters, 22 (2016) 46-50.
- N. Kulshrestha, A. Singh, R.N. Kharwar and P.N. Gupta. Study of PVA/AgI based polymeric membranes for exploration of antibacterial activity, International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials, 67 (2018) 258-265.
- B. Chatterjee, N Kulshrestha and P N Gupta, Electrical properties of starch-PVA biodegradable polymer blend, Phys. Scr.90 (2015): 025805 -025813.
- B. Chatterjee, N. Kulshrestha and P.N. Gupta Preparation and characterization of lithium ion conducting solid polymer electrolytes from biodegradable polymers starch and PVA, International. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 5 (2015) 116-131.
- B.Chatterjee, N. Kulshrestha and P.N. Gupta. Nanocomposite solid polymer electrolytes based on biodegradable polymers starch and poly vinyl alcohol. Measurement 82 (2016) 490–499.
- G. Kumar and N. Kulshrestha and S. Srivastava. Analysis of Different Fuzzy C-Means Membership Functions for the Design of CAD Tool of Early Breast Cancer Detection (March 11, 2019). Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computing and
Software Engineering (ICACSE) 2019. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3350301 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3350301.
- S. Srivastava, G.Kumar, R.K. Mishra and N. Kulshrestha, A Complex Diffusion Based Modified Fuzzy C- Means Approach for Segmentation of Ultrasound Image in Presence of Speckle Noise for Breast Cancer Detection, Revue d’Intelligence Artificielle, 34, (2020), 419-427