Dr. NUPUR SINHA
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. NUPUR SINHA
- Gender: Female
- Department: Psychology
- Designation: Assistant Professor, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna University
Present Status :
- : Joined Patna University in July 2017 as Assistant Professor (Department of Psychology, Patna Women’s College); Selection by Bihar Public Service Commission
- The Head, Department of Psychology, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna University from June 2021
- Experience: 4+ years
Level Board/Institute/University Year of Passing Percentage/CGPA 10th CBSE 1999 79.2% 12th CBSE 2001 81% BA (Psychology) Patna Women’s College, PU 2004 75.25% MA (Psychology) Banaras Hindu University 2006 8.02/10 PhD IIT Kharagpur 2013 Awarded
Doctoral Thesis Title: Dynamics of Innovation Management: Antecedents and Consequences
Scholarship: UGC-NET JRF (2006)
- Kumari, R., Priya, A., Singh, A., & Sinha, N. (2020). Attitude towards fashion and social adjustment among women. Explore, 12, pp. 55-59.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2016). Perceived innovation championing strategies and intrareneurial orientation: The role of social cultural context. Journal of Management Research, 16, 2, pp. 77-86.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2015). Intrapreneurship orientation and innovation championing in Indian organizations. Global Business Review, 16, 5, pp. 760-771.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2014). Examining the relationship between personality and work values across career stages. Psychological Studies, 59, 1, pp. 44-51.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2013). Association of personality, work values and socio-cultural factors with intrapreneurial orientation. The Journal of Entrepreneurship, 22 (1), pp. 97-113.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2009). Managing innovations: Towards the development of a model in Indian cultural context. Innovation Management, (eds.) S.K. Singh and B. Gupta. MacMillan Publishers India Ltd., pp. 44-58 (2009)
- Srivastava, K.B.L. & Sinha, N. (2009). Managing Innovations: Ascertaining competitive advantage in uncertain times. Growth, Journal of the SAIL Management Training Institute, SAIL, Ranchi, April-June, 37 (1), pp. 80-87.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2009). Self-regulation, psychological needs, and academic achievement among professional students. Fed Uni Journal of Higher Education, ICFAI University Press, Aug-Nov, pp. 103-114.
Participation in Seminar / Workshop / Conference:
Event Dates Place National event on “Early Interventions Summit” 1st-5th August 2020 Kidsens Connect National Webinar on “Construction of Psychological Tools” 24th-28th July 2020 National Psychological Corporation, Agra + Abhilashi University, Mandi National Webinar on “कोविड-19: भारतीय अंतर्देशीय प्रवासी श्रमिक समस्या – उन्मूलन हेतु सुझाव” 29-30 June 2020 MMV, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi National Webinar on “Key Insights on Intellectual Property Rights: An Interface and Emerging Issues” 25th – 26th June 2020 IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous International Conference on “COVID-19 Pandemic and World Tourism-Hospitality: Trends, Challenges and Future Prospects” 26th – 27th May 2020 IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous International Conference on “Post COVID-19: Challenges and Opportunities for Industries and Higher Education” 17th May 2020 South Asian Chamber of Commerce and Industry & Medi-Caps University
International Webinar on
“The Role of E-Learning during Lockdown :
Academic Challenges and the Road Ahead”
8th and 9th May, 2020 Patna Women’s College, Patna
International Webinar on “Impacts of COVID19 Pandemic on Micro, Small and Medium
Enterprises (MSME) and Social Structure (Safeguarding our Lives and
May 5 – 6, 2020 Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat Online Workshop on “Effective Tools for Online Meeting and Teaching” 29-30 April 2020 Patna Women’s College, Patna International Conference in Health Psychology 20-22 October 2019 Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi National workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Sciences” 28-29 September 2019 Patna University NAAC Sponsored National Seminar on “Excellence in Higher Education: Emerging Concerns and the Road Ahead” 8-9 February 2019 Patna Women’s College, PU Two-Day National Workshop on “Research Methodology And Application Of SPSS” 7-8 March 2018 Patna Women’s College, PU
Participation in Faculty Development Programmes/Training Programmes:
Event Date Place Creating a Positive Work Culture: Strategy for Quality and Excellence 23-06-2021 to 27-06-2021
RUSA sponsored Five Day Online Faculty Development Programme, Organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna University,
In collaboration with
St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur
Life Skills Management-
ROAD – Leadership & Excellence
21-06-2021 to 25-06-2021 ATAL Academy Online Elementary FDP, at GITAM Deemed to be University Curriculum Development for Outcome Based Education 28.09.2020 to 03.10.2020 IQAC, Patna Women’s College Technology Management 21.09.2020 to 25.09.2020 AICTE Training and Learning Academy, New Delhi Advanced Multivariant Data Analytics 07-09-20 to 11-09-20 IIM Vishakhapatnam Innovations in Management Education and Research 17-08-20 to 30-08-20 TLC Ramanujan College Orientation Programme 04.06.2020 to 01.07.2020 TLC, Ramanujan College, Delhi University Faculty Development Programme on MOODLE LMS: Exploring New Horizons of Teaching – Learning 15.05.2020 to 21.05.2020 Dept. of MCA and Computer Science, Patna Women’s College Standards of Excellence in Higher Education 5th & 6th July 2019 IQAC, Patna Women’s College
Other Academic Activities:
Activity Dates Place Lecture on “Research Tools for Data Acquisition” 21 October 2019 Vasanta College for Women, Varanasi (U.P.)
- Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Regular Member of National Academy of Psychology
- Life member of Indian Academy of Applied Psychology
Research Area encompasses:
- Organizational Behaviour
- Knowledge and Innovation Management
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 10
- Microsoft Word, Power-point, Office 365
- SPSS, AMOS Package
- Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis in Social Sciences