Dr. NUPUR SINHA
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. NUPUR SINHA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gender: Female
- Department: Psychology
Present Status :
- Joined Patna University in July 2017 as Assistant Professor (Department ofPsychology, Patna Women’s College); Selection by Bihar Public Service Commission
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2016). Perceived innovation championing strategies and intrareneurial orientation: The role of social cultural context. Journal of Management Research, 16, 2, pp. 77-86.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2015). Intrapreneurship orientation and innovation championing in Indian organizations. Global Business Review, 16, 5, pp. 760-77
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2014). Examining the relationship between personality
and work values across career stages. Psychological Studies, 59, 1, pp. 44-51.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2013). Association of personality, work values and
socio-cultural factors with intrapreneurial orientation. The Journal of Entrepreneurship,
22 (1), pp. 97-113.
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2009). Managing innovations: Towards the development of a model in Indian cultural context. Innovation Management, (eds.) S.K. Singh and B. Gupta. MacMillan Publishers India Ltd., pp. 44-58 (2009)
- Srivastava, K.B.L. & Sinha, N. (2009). Managing Innovations: Ascertaining competitive advantage in uncertain times. Growth, Journal of the SAIL Management Training Institute, SAIL, Ranchi, April-June, 37 (1), pp. 80-87
- Sinha, N. & Srivastava, K.B.L. (2009). Self-regulation, psychological needs, and academic achievement among professional students. Fed Uni Journal of Higher Education, ICFAI University Press, Aug-Nov, pp. 103-114.