NET (JRF), Ph.D
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Saurabh
- Gender: Male
- Department: Statistics
- Teaching Experience of Statistics Classes as Assistant Professor in M.Sc (Statistics), and supervised 3 students for their dissertation, Central University of South Bihar, Gaya. (20-7-2018 to 9-8-2019)
- Teaching Experience of Statistics Classes of B.Sc and M.Sc (Statistics) in MGKVP Varanasi (16/9/2019 to 24/12/2019)
- Chaudhary, M. K. and Saurabh (2016): “General Families of Estimators for Estimating Population Mean in Stratified Random Sampling under Non-Response” Journal of Statistic Applications & Probability Letters 3, No. 1, 7-17.
- Chaudhary, M. K. and Saurabh (2016): “On the estimation of finite population mean in stratified random sampling using double sampling scheme under non-response.” Journal of Advanced Research in Applied Mathematics and Statistics (JARAMS) 2016; 1(2):111-118.
- Chaudhary, M. K. and Saurabh (2017):”Using Two-Phase Sampling Scheme for Estimating the population Mean in Stratified Random Sampling under Non-Response”, International Journal of Mathematics and Computation. Vol.28;Issue No.1,2017,68-80.
- Chaudhary M.K. and Saurabh (2018 ): “Study on the Use of Double Sampling Scheme for Estimating the Population Mean in Two-stage Sampling with Equal size Clusters under Non-Response.” Journal of Scientific Research, BHU Varanasi, Pg. 213-222, Vol. 62, 2018.
- Paper accepted entitled “Estimating the Mean of a Finite Population using Auxiliary Information in the Presence of Non-Response”. (2019) in Statistics, Optimization & Information Computing.