Dr. KAVITA VERMA
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Kavita Verma
- Gender: Female
- Department: Physics
- Assistant Professor, Department. of Physics, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna
- Teaching: Post-Graduate, Graduate and Intermediate level, Duration: 02-7-2000 – till date
- Takes classes of Industrial Microbiology (IMB).
- Awarded “Institutional Researcher” of the year (2014-15) by Patna Women’s College, (Autonomous), Patna University, NAAC Re-accredited-A grade with CGPA-3.58.
- Women Scientist Award:Awarded by DST, Govt of India on “Development of Barium Titanate Ferroelectric Ceramics for Industrial Application”, 2008.
- Investigation of structural and magnetic properties of Cu1-xCdxFe2O4 ceramic system, Kavita Verma, Seema Sharma and R Rai, Integrated Ferroelectrics, 117, 1, 2010.
- Sol-gel processing and characterization of nanostructured (BaSrTiO3) ceramics, Kavita Verma, S Sharma, D K Sharma, R Kumar and R Rai, Advanced Materials Letters 2011.
- Impedance spectroscopy and dielectric behaviour in barium strontium titanate – nickel zincferrite composites, Kavita Verma and Seema Sharma, Physica Status Solidi B ,2012.
- Structural, electrical and magnetic properties of copper-cadmium ferrites prepared from metal citrates, R Rai, Kavita Verma, S Sharma, Swapna S. Nair, Manuel A Valente, Andrei L. Kholkin and Nikolai A. Sobolev, J of Alloys and Compounds, 509, 7585, 2011.
- Study of ferromagnetic resonance properties of pure and Cd doped nanocrystalline copper ferrite, R Rai, Kavita Verma, S Sharma, Swapna S. Nair, Manuel A Valente, Andrei L. Kholkin and N. A. Sobolev, J of Physics and Chemistry of solids, 72, 862, 2011.
- Influence of addition of copper cadmium ferrite on the dielectric and electrical behavior of BaSrTiO3 ceramics Kavita Verma, Seema Sharma, Ceramics International, 5957-5966, 2012.
- Synthesis and Electrical properties of Lead-free Magneto Electric (ME) composites, Arti Kumari, Shreya Mishra, Shilpi Kumari, Kavita Verma, Explore, ISSN 2278-6414, Volume IX, 2018.
- Role of ferrite phase on the structural, ferroelectric and magnetic properties of(1-x) BCT-X CZFO composites, J of Material Chemistry, Communicated. (2019)