Dr. Alka Kumari(HOD)
Vidwan ID: 355236
Orcid Id: 0009-0002-1387-193
|Name: Ms. Alka Kumari|
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- A Doctorate in Mathematics has over 9 years of teaching and research experience in field of pure and Applied mathematics.
Have co-authored 12 research papers, out of which 3 are published in peer reviewed in house journals Explore and 1 in IRIS.
- Alka Kumari, K C Sinha (2018) “An Overview on the properties of vector valued measurable functions”. Journal of Advances and Scholarly Researches in allied education, Vol xv, Issue no 3, pp :575-598 .
- Alka Kumari, Panchanan Choubey(2020) “Study of Topology on Linear and Quasilinear Spaces”, Journal of Information and Computational Science, Volume 10,Issue-8,pp:253-272
- Alka Kumari , K C Sinha (2020) “Study of some special classes of Locally Convex Topological Vector Spaces and Duality”, Journal of Information and Computational Science,Vol-10,Issue-7, pp: 673-688
- Alka Kumari, Panchanan Choubey (2020) “Study of Measures, measurable functions and theory of Measures”, Journal of Information and Computational Science,Vol-10,Issue-9, pp:253-289
- Alka Kumari , K C Sinha (2020)”(2020) “A Review of Lebesgue Measurable Function ,Lebesgue Measure and Integration”, Journal of Information and Computational Science,Vol-10,Issue-10, pp:253-289 Academic Conferences Paper presentations and Workshops
- Presented paper by title on the topic, “A study of Importance of Topology in Machine Learning ” in an Online International Conference on Advances in Physical, Mathematical and Computational Sciences, Organised by Faculty of Physical Sciences, St. Aloysius College ,Jabalpur, 12th -13th June ,2020.
- Presented paper on the topic “some new results on the Topological dual of nuclear and Co-nuclear spaces’’, in UGC sponsored national conference on new concepts and trends in Mathematics(NCTM- 2019)
- Presented paper on the topic “Fixed point of functions in a topological vector space”, in UGC sponsored national seminar on recent trends in pure and applied Mathematics (NSRTPAM-2019).
- Attended online workshop on “effective tools for online meeting and teaching” organized by department of MCA, Patna Women’s college (Autonomous), Patna university, Patna.
- Attended TEQIP-III, sponsored workshop on Mathematical logic and its applications, organized by Department of Mathematics, NIT Patna.
- Attended one week Faculty Development program on “MATLAB & its application in AI & ML”, organized by Electronics & ICT academies, NIT Patna.
- Attended 15 days Faculty Development program on “Python programming”, organized by department of computer science in association with Aztech technology & Engineer Private Limited.
- Participated in One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Latex” from 29th June to 3rd July,2020, conducted by the Department of Information Technology, Mizoram University in association with Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- Convener of National webinar on “History and recent trends in Mathematics” organised by Department of Mathematics of Patna Women’s College (Autonomous) and St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) to celebrate National Mathematics Day on 22.12.2022.
- Lecture given on “Real Analysis: Sequence and Series” as Resource Person in National webinar on history and recent trends in Mathematics organised by Department of Mathematics of Patna Women’s College (Autonomous) and St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) to celebrate National Mathematics Day on 22.12.2022.
- Organising Secretary ’’VIGYAN UTSAV 2023’’.