Dr. Pallawi Ambreesh Kumar
M.B.A, Ph.D, NET
Vidwan ID: 349356
ORCID ID : 0009-0008-5986-2912
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Pallawi Ambreesh Kumar
- Gender: Female
- Department: BBA
- PhD: Patna University, Patna, June, 2013.
- NET (UGC), June 2012.
- Summer course on ‘Principles of Management’ at Hillsborough Community College, Tampa, Florida, USA, 2005.
- MBA: Patna University, Patna, 2002.
- Post-Graduation: History, Hindu College, Delhi University, New Delhi, 1998
- Graduation: History (Hons), Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University, New Delhi, 1996.
- Class XII, CBSE: Notre Dame Academy, Pataliputra Colony, Patna, 1993.
- Class X, ICSE: St. Josephs Convent High School, Bankipore, Patna, 1991.
Work Experience :
- Patna Women’s College, 6th December, 2010 till present: Head of the Department, BBA since July, 2013.
- Amity, Patna: August, 2010-January, 2011, Visiting Faculty.
- Minor Project, reference No PHB-92/11-12 in May, 2014, entitled ‘Impact of Inflation on the Lower Income groups In Patna: It’s Social and Economic Dimensions, granted under the UGC Research scheme.
- Research guidance of students under the CPE Research scheme of UGC since 2012.
Rewards and Honours
Best Researcher Award, 2015, Patna Women’s College.
Chapters in Books
- “Dimensions of Urban Poverty”, Urban Poverty: Issues and Challenges, Rajesh Publication, 2013.
- “Urban infrastructure and economic development: A study at Patna”, Development & Management of urban infrastructure in India, 2017, Rajesh publications.
- Leadership Effectiveness in Digital Age: A study of Retail sector at Patna,2019,Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, 10th Annual International Research Conference, Bloomsbury publications.
- Relevance of Gandhian way of education in contemporary educational system in India, in Excellence in Higher Education-Emerging Concerns and Road Ahead, Rajesh Publications, 2020.
- Impact of Inflation on the lower Income Groups, Wisdom Herald, International Journal, ISSN 2231 1483, Vol –IV, No. -2, 2013.
- Reimagining New India, Parisheelan, ISSN 09747222, Vol -10, No. 2, 2014.
- Corporate Strategy: Healthy Organisation and a trail to sustainable excellence, Universal Review, vol. VI, No.2, 2015.
- A Comparative Analysis of Training and Development Programmes held at HDFC and SBI, Patna, Explore, A Peer Reviewed Journal, 2015.
- A Perspective on Foreign Trade Policy of India and International Trade with ASEAN, International Journal of Economic Research, Vol.16, No. 2, 2019.
- ICT and Women Empowerment, in collaboration with Computer Society of India, Patna Chapter, Patna Women’s College,2012.
- Urban Poverty: Issues and Challenges, 2012, Patna Women’s College, Patna. Paper titled“ Dimensions of Urban Poverty”
- Inclusive Education: Title of the paper “Government Initiatives towards Inclusive education: A Perspective on the underprivileged in Patna, Patna Women’s College.
- “A critical analysis of the role of Cooperatives in socio-economic development of Bihar”, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai, 2018.
- Leadership Effectiveness in Digital Age: A study of Retail sector at Patna,2019, Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune.
- International web conference on Pandemic Effect and Global Economy: Unseen Challenges & Opportunities Post Covid-19, Amity University, Patna, Indian Foreign Policy After Globalisation, 31st July- 1st August, 2020.