Title: Add-on Course
- What is an add-on course?
- What are the certificates of add-on courses?
- What is the objective of an add-on course?
- Who can do an add-on course?
- What are the benefits of an add-on course?
- What is the duration of the add-on course?
- What is the fee for the add-on course?
- What is the guarantee of a job after the add-on course?
- How much salary after the add-on course?
What is an add-on course?
The add-on course is UGC recommended course, which is not necessary for each and every individual. These courses are a way to add extra credits to the student’s portfolio or to make him/her enhance grades and marks. Generally, it is run at the college level, however, the University can also run at the university level. It is a parallel course to the traditional course.
What are the certificates of add-on courses?
Interested students can enroll him/her in a particular add-on course in 1st semester of 1st year of graduation.
After completion of 1st year in the add-on course: A Certificate degree.
After completion of 2nd year in the add-on course: A Diploma degree.
After completion of 3rd year in the add-on course: The Advanced Diploma degree.
What is the objective of an add-on course?
To empower students with the fundamental knowledge of the area of specialization and to fulfill the industrial requirements in a better way.
Who can do an add-on course?
The college offers add-on courses for students pursuing their full-time bachelor’s or master’s courses on campus, although it is not mandatory.
What are the benefits of an add-on course?
- The add-on course gives insight into the profession he/she wants to pursue and also gives him/her a chance to change his/her path if his/her interest doesn’t set in.
- The add-on course provides opportunities for entrepreneurs to the students.
- These courses are interdisciplinary and can be opted for by students from various streams. These courses have a great chance to update and enhance their skills and employability.
What is the duration of the add-on course?
- Certificate Courses – 1 year.
- Diploma Courses – 2 years.
- Advanced Diploma Courses – 3 years.
What is the fee for the add-on course?
The fee of add-on courses varies according to college and add-on course. So, you be assured before admission to the add-on course.
What is the guarantee of a job after the add-on course?
There are no 100% job guarantee courses. People are making use of the student’s weaknesses and making money. But the add-on course can be very fruitful if you have an innovative idea and interest in that course.
How much salary after the add-on course?
The salary depends upon the add-on course, time, and the student’s interest and knowledge. So, I recommend watching the video on the particular add-on course for salary.
Author Name: Mr. Braj Kishor Prasad